I just recently discovered that my fiancé has a foot fetish. He brought it up really early within our relationship with asking for pictures as them as the main subject sort of deal, which of course freaked me out. All he wants to do in sex is just suck on them and want me to give him a "foot jobs." I'm open for new things but this is just a total turn off and we had a fight concerning it. With all of this said, I don't want to leave him hanging there with just my needs satisfied. I just want to know more about so I can try to be at least a little bit comfortable with his little "needs." Can anyone give me something to try and understand this thing of his?

Ok let me just say this as a man with a fetish myself.. As hard as it is for a lot of girls to accept a man bringing that up. Its hard to come clean about it. He may have issues with it himself so he wants to get comfortable with it. It will die down but. Dont shun a man who finaly opens up. my wife had to help Ms with mine I was very unsure of myself. Just take it slow and learn what you can get comfortable with then satisfy what you can there ate things i'm still trying to get comfortable with about my wants

just give him a foot job till he cums on your feet, and stop beeing selfish

Just because he has a foot fetish does not mean it's ok to ignore your needs. Sit down with him at a quiet moment one day and say that whilst you are happy to indulge his fetish, sexual realtionships are a two way street, and he needs to focus on other parts of your body too, for YOUR pleasure.

Sometimes when a guy loves your feet so much it can make you feel as it you are just a pair of feet and nothing else, which isn't very nice. You could try doing foot stuff as foreplay for a while, before moving onto something you can both enjoy more fully. If he continues to ignore your needs and treat you as just a pair of feet, then it may be time to end the relationship and find someone less selfish. ~Having any kind of fetish is no reason to neglect your partners sexual needs.

You are right in your conclusion! Your fiancé needs help because he is riveted to his fetish: your feet and not your heart. He is unable to love you for who you are. Webistes pictures have fueled his fascination to go out of control and the focus leaves him lonely with a deteriorating self-image since he is not any more able to relate in a total way. He is sick in a way.
Now, your feet are an extension of himself not of you, since it is the only thing that causes him to respond. It is not that he does not love you, but he can't love you in a different way, your way; he is materializing your feet for his own enjoyment only, and this is not a love relationship. His ability to relate to others is by definition limited and your relationship as a couple will fail lest he can come to understand what he is doing to you and to himself and to love you for who you are.

I have a foot fetish,I know I do.I have had a relationship before where I openly shared it with her because I thought I was in "Love".She was very receptive to that,and even though I did what I could to please her and stop the fetish,sometimes I would just watch her feet when she slept so she wouldnt feel that was all I wanted. I hate that I have it and have searched the internet for cures.Some scientists say we foot fetish people are likely to have it until we die.Im scared that they maybe all I can be aroused by one day.Its a curse,and at the same time,apart of my somewhat nill of sex life now.I may be wrong,but I feel alot of women dont support the fetish. I wish I never I had it.Its been with me for awhile.I hide it.

IM SORRY I MEANT SHE WAS NOT RECEPTIVE TO MY FOOT FETISH,TORN.

I have a similar situation my boyfriend and I recently bought a house together and he had a foot fetish which wasn't so bad at first but now it's out of control since we live together. He can only get off with my feet. He makes me wear socks and slippers or shoes all day till I crawl into bed. I am not allowed to be barefoot or even wear sandals and if I don't comply he says he's going to destroy me and my kids life and he can cause he's a cop and they will believe him over me. He gets physically up in my face and throws things at the wall if I don't comply. He Cleary only wants me for my feet but I'm stuck and I need to comply or he will make sure I lose custody of my kids. He's says it's all my fault if I just would comply everyone's life would be perfect but I'm ruining my kids life and mine cause I want to just wear sandals and be normal. It's getting worse and if I do comply it's not good enough. He grinds my feet down with belt sanders cause he thinks there not soft enough and if I tell him he's hurting me he continues and justifies why I need to let him do this and tells me he's not hurting me. Ugh I'm so upset about all of this.

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about the treatment your boyfriend is inflicting on you. I have a foot fetish too and I would never cause grind your feet with a belt. This must be very brutal. Instead I would worship, pamper, lick and massage your feet followed by sex. If he wants your feet to be soft then he needs to pay for your pedicures and also moisturise your feet everyday. He needs to take care of your feet