Hi folks

Due to my interest in my fetish, I cannot get an erection from just seeing a naked woman, or even seeing her masturbate herself or be generally sexy. My fetish rules all now, and I immediatly get an erection when i watch videos of this.

So I have 2 questions:

1: If i abstain from masturbating to videos of my fetish, will my appetite for normal sex recover, thus allowing me to get erections whilst just seeing a naked woman.

2: Do you guys get hard on's when you see a naked female body? And do you get them from like just kissing and touching your girlfiends?

All advice and replies will be appreciated guys, and thanks in advance.

First of all, what is your fetish?

Basically, i get turned on by watching women smoke, and having women dominate me, as in, bind me and caress me and what not.

So your in to S&M, that is not a big deal, you just like.to be.told what to do by a powerful woman. It's completely normal, everyone has fitishes and as long as you don't hurt yourself or anybody else, its cool. Plenty of videos to watch and fantazise to get off, try tying your legs up and one.hand then jerk.off with the other. That way you are being retained but can get out by yourself

This fetish is perfectly fine. Many people have it. You can totally find porn out there. My favorite is kink . com. From your post I can't tell if you want to embrace this, trying to repress it, or just find out if its normal? I would suggest you not suppress these feelings. Just do some research online. The BDSM community is larger than you would expect. I understand what you're going through. I'm 20 years old and a woman and I started fantasizing about being tied or restrained when I was in my mid teens. No one knows about this but my boyfriend who is very compromising. He actually attended a party at a BDSM club within the first week of our dating. It was of course to see a friend of his that was doing a performance...anyway, he bought these nice leather cuffs that are a set of both ankle and wrist restraints, and let me say, they are amazing. When we first used them it was my first firsthand experience with being restrained and it felt incredible.

As for the smoking, that shouldn't be that bad of a characteristic to find in a person. Plenty of women smoke. you just have to ask if they'll do it in bed.