I have well it's alittle awkward to tell anyone well I have an fetish . Not a bug one or any creepy one. I have well this is hard I have a pregnant fetish. I know it's kind of weird Is it normal to have any sexual stimulating thoughts of pregnancy. Also any ideas on how to help my thoughts on it. Any time something sexual comes up I always think of it and I get an ... Erection.... So any help at all Am I the only one?

No you're not the only one.

There are a lot of men who are turned on either by the thought of a pregnant woman, or about getting a woman pregant.

But there are also men who are turned on by the enlarged breasts, the rounded belly, or the thought of milk-engorged breasts.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.  In fact, there are more than a few publications that catter to this particular fantasy.  You may only find them in adult bookstores, but I assure you the publications are popular/successful and there are similar porn videos as well.

Good luck.

Thx.... It doesn't feel as awkward

I dunno if i've got the same problem.. I mean i really get a huge boner when i see pregnant women but I jacked off to some ultrasound scans the other day. i dont think thats the same thing but any help please?

I have a rubber gloves fetish, I just love their smell and softness when they are chlorinated gloves.