I dont remember how it started, but from a young age, Ive had a thing for  blindfolded/gagged girls. Only during my college years did i realize that it was a fetish, and i regularly sought out such videos of girls getting tied up or scarf fetish videos and stuff to jack off to. thing is, im not aroused by normal porn, or hot women right now. sure, i love to look at them and all, but its hard to get a boner. And if i see someone masking themself, i am instantly aroused.

What can i do? im afraid it might interfere with my sex life when i meet a girl.

There are plenty of girls such as myself who get turned on by being blindfolded and gagged - you just have to find them! My advice is to seek out BDSM communities and forums and talk to some ;)

my response is an anecdote based on real situations ive experienced but to simplify i took muliple scenarios to fit a single example. get a bettie page or lily st cyr fetish compilation dvd to run in the background during sex or pre sex. it might be a good subtle way of breaking the ice or subliminally introducing the idea to your sex buddie. i have a few dvds and they are short serials in color and b/w, most have no sound and are not even rated R material. its kind of a classy way to introduce your fetish to your sex partner. run it in the background and see where it leads. there is little to no nudity. mix it in with some short burlesque videos and you can see how she reacts. its not porno, just vintage tease. i've done a similar thing to see how my ex would respond to particular fetishes except we chose to watch hardcore porno and i slipped in some kinky stuff into the playlist. try it out with ambient softcore videos in the background with some music on or something. otherwise you can explain to her that certain things make you cum and one of those things is a particular kink. for all you know it will make her turned on and happy because she might have the same fetish or maybe she will even take it up a degree. you never know until you try. if you are new to each other and your relationship isnt exclusive to boning i would bond more first before revealing too much about what makes you blow your wad. keep things a mystery until you know where her limits are. lead on small amounts at a time using incrementalism..