Well, I have finally decided to get someone else's opinion because what I have tried hasn't been working. I don't understand my fetish, and frankly I am disgusted by it myself but for some reason it turns me on. I do not "obsess" over it, and I certainly don't need it to get off (I am straight and I mainly get turned on by women, but this as well). I wish to get rid of it because it is weird, and as soon as it's "over with" I feel gross and can't imagine what others would think had they known I had just done it. I do not feel like I would get very comforting responses had I disclosed what it is, but I don't find it essential to solving the issue at hand. It's not harming myself or anyone in any way shape or form, I am 18 and it has nothing to do with children.. Yet I still wish to get rid of this fetish. If I feel your response is respectful, I would be willing to message you about this "fetish" that I have. Keep in mind this is my first post and I have never shared this with anyone, thanks.

is it a foot fetish?

No it is not, but like I said.. What the fetish is is irrelevant. But if you seem nice enough maybe I would respond if you inboxed me.

i understand. what i do when i need a leash is i spend time outside away from the internet.
as long as it does not harm anyone... i would think it would be fine.
well.. furies.. that is something else.
STAY AWAY FROM FIDO!
remember.. evry one is messed up.