I have a rubber/latex fetish and I am a girl. Is that normal? I have often heard, that guys have this kind of fetish. But isn't it unusual for a girl to be sexually attracted to rubber/latex? I am absolutely sure to have this fetish, because I become sexually aroused whenever I feel latex on my skin. Also I often fantasize about being enclosed inside an inflated latex sleeping bag and I start daydreaming whenever I think of something like that. As I am only 17 and still live with my parents, I cannot live my dream. Has someone made the same experience? Sometimes I feel very lonely, because I cannot tell anyone about what I feel. Do you have any advice for me?

Health Guru
Yes it is perfectly natural hun for a female to have a latex rubber fetish :-)

Do you really think so? I once tried to talk about this with my mother. We were watching a fashion show on TV and some of the models wore latex lingerie. I did not tell her, that I have this fetish for rubber. I just talked generally that latex must feel good on the skin and that it would be nice to have some latex lingerie. My mother reacted as if I were crazy and I never dared to talk about it anymore.

Health Guru
She probably just reacted like that because she could of been embarrassed to talk about it hun.
Have you ever thought about buying some latex undies then?

what is a latex fetish

Health Guru
It means you like or get turned on buy latex rubber wear

I think, I also have this latex fetish. Is this possible? I am a girl and do not have sexual experience but I like the feel of rubber very much. Should I ask my mother to buy me rubber undies?

Health Guru
It is quite a common fetish but it just doesn't get talked about much as its more taboo that most

I do not see, why it is a problem for a girl to wear latex fashion, if she likes. Tell your mom that many celebrities (Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry) wear latex. Why should you not be allowed to do it?

Health Guru
A lot of parents see these stars in the media and how they portray them selves and think its not the image they want to see there kids dressing like no matter what there age.
Would you want your kids going round in super skimpy rubber wear when out with there friends at night?
This is another reason why its more a taboo subject than most and the other reason is because most latex clothing is only available from sex shops.

You can buy rubber underwear from the internet. You can wear this under your everydays clothes, so your mom does not have to worry about your looks. A lot of online shops offer latex lingerie. If you get pleasure from feeling rubber on your skin and it makes you happy to wear latex, your mom should support you.

I have asked my mom now to buy me rubber undies for birthday. But she does not know where to buy. Can you give us advice. I need small size. Best would be in pink or yellow (because I have dark skin) and maybe with hello kitty on it. I love hello kitty.

Nobody answer? Please answer, my birthday is coming soon.

google for "nimue vintage-panties latex"
Maybe this is something for you?

Jamila,

No you shouldn't be ashamed.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

However there are some things you should be aware of.  To get that nice shine the models have you should plan on getting some Latex Shine liquid, this will do a couple of things.  First and foremost it will make your latex very shiny.  When you first get latex it is a dull matte finish and you need to shine it up to get that glistening look.  Some of these shiner liquids will make the latex softer and make the latex stronger to last longer.  Another thing you will need is a lubricant which will help as a dressing aide.  Latex will stick to your skin quite readily, so to slip it on you need a sort of dressing aide.  Syren.com has both of these types of things.  I don't think this really inhibits you from wearing latex on a daily basis as I know of many who do wear it for a full day.

I think the materials are made in China and they didn't seem too bad, to be honest.  Usually that's not the case.

You have to be conscious of what you're getting as well.  The thickness of the latex is very important, because if you get a material that is "too thin" it could tear easily.  I have had some latex underwear that tore very badly and is now unwearable, but it was a very cheaply made latex.  Buying 40 dollar panties is worth the investment.

Sizings can be weird too, I've heard some say you want to buy a size up from what the size chart normally lists.  Unfortunately every seller is different so this can be hard to work with.  The reason it's a problem is that latex is super form fitting.

Anyway, you shouldn't be ashamed of your interest in this material.  It's not really all that different for people interested in silk and satin, silk and satin are just considered "more normal" by society for some reason.  There are many girls out there who genuinely love to wear latex.  There are a lot of alternative fashion models out there who are really interested in promoting this material they love and they're not into it just for the money.

I hope this helped.