Hey, Im a 13 year old guy and when i look at porn on the internet i seem to go towards lots of latex and latex bondage. Is this normal for a 13 year old boy or is this really abnormal? As well I often fantasize about bondage type scenarious and latex, is this normal?

No,your not a freak,if you like it you like it no one has the right to say its wrong...unless its murder

But hey you like it and thats lal that matters

Signed Malek

I Hess. I'm the same way

No, you're not weird.  Actually a lot of sexual fetish/fantasy type things can get ingrained at your age.  I have no idea why, but they can.  The only problem that can happen is you can need it as a part of your sexual play in the future.  Otherwise things just aren't good enough.  There are many ways to solve this problem.  One of which is introducing a partner to your interest and ask if they would share in it with you.  The other is to try and meet someone you know has that interest.  Surprisingly the trick is to NOT lie to people or hide it from them.  If you're up front about it and your partner is interested then they're not "Shocked" or whatever by it.

As you get older it becomes easier to explore communities also into that interest.  It will be annoying, trust me, but when it comes to this stuff "hiding" it is never a good solution.  If you wind up in a long term relationship and you tell the person years after you've been with them about this really important desire, they can feel betrayed that you didn't feel you could trust them.  I also feel it's good to be up front with sexual interests because it helps you find a level of compatibility with a partner.  I mean if this thing is really important to you and they're not even interested in TRYING it... then where do you go from there?

It's normal despite what a lot of people say. I have these fetishes and more, it developed when I was about 12-13 too. I started looking at pics first but a few years later it turned into vids. If you look on the internet when you turn 18 you can try to find a partner who has the same thing. Don't try to get out of it trust me, it's extremely difficult. Plus I have no interest in leaving this "new realm." Just be cautious and ask around, and if you live in a big city you are twice as likely to find something.

Hi. Your growing into manhood brings to you the awareness of a woman's attractiveness, especially when dressed in latex. That's one item. However, the bondage part of your fascination is dangerous to your mind. This kind of behaviour, when kept on the light and fun side is ok, but when it goes further, you materialize (in parallel) another human being (the bondaged person). These pictures will end up destroying your ability to relate selflessly to a woman, to love her for who she is and for the joy and pleasure you can give her. You will become focused on yours only; that selfishness will become almost impossible to get rid of. Then you will find out that you cannot be sexually happy without bonding your partner. If you are addicted to these bondage websites, seek help right away.
Latex is not to be worried about if you use it for your enjoyment. But remember that what you feel is not what everyone else feels also.
Keeping your fetish a secret is too heavy for you. You need to find someone discrete, open minded, with whom you can share this, because latex is part of you now.
I disagree with the others' comments; they are not wise.

Don't feel bad, I'm 70 and have been like you (with a rubber / latex fetish) since I was 10; just enjoy it, don't fight the feeling. I will say it's a challenge to fine a girl that shares your same fetish interests, but it's possible. Unfortunately, I think may guys in this situation eventually go after other guys with the same likes;' as they are easier to find.