I am an 18 year old uni student who has had sweat problems since hitting puberty. It is so gross and embarrassing. I sweat so much and I am shy to sit too close to people because I smell so sweaty and disgusting. It's not just my armpits that sweat, my hands sweat, my feet sweat, and even down there sweats and you can smell it. It's especially embarrassing when I'm sitting beside a guy I think is cute or I ask to use someone's laptop, when I type on the laptop the keys get so sticky so fast. I get immense sweat stains on my tops and have just resorted to wearing dark colors all the time. I have tried everything, and nothing works. Antiperspirants don't work for me, and they retention of sweat in the pores can lead to cancer. I don't want to get botox, I just really don't know what to do. This sweat problem is making my life horrible. I'm even embarrassed to take off my shoes because my feet sweat so much that my socks start to stink. Any help?

First things first...dark colour clothing will retain heat and enhance the problem. try clothing thats well aerated and light..i wouldnt worry to much about your smell as pheromones actually are produced through sweat and men subconsciously are attracted to it ..not when its to thick..but i guarantee you we are....please just stick to natural remedies,,you will only make the problem worse..not that there really is a problem..girls like a sweaty man right,,well same goes for you..good luck buddy