im 19 yrs old and ok i have an irregular dot and it still has not came on for june and it is now july......i had protected sex like june 9th, but htne i had unprotected sex on the 23rd and the 24th and on the 26th we had protected sex...all the times we had unprotected sex i always made him stop...we never got no where near finish.....yesterday i went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a brown discharge...no smell, no burn, no itch, or irritation, and it does show in my underwear....onli when i wipe.....can someone please help me....i know i am not pregnant, because the timing does not match....i am not on any kind of birth control...please please help!

I thinkits natural. not 100% sure but i think, i'm 18 and im lucky if i have my period twice a year and its sometiimes similar, i have a brown discharge and in about 2 days my period drops. hope this heelps