Hello, I have been addicted to codeine for 6 years. It has ruled my life. I am getting off it for good. I'm on day 4 and I'm beginning to struggle. Does anyone have any idea when this will get easier and when I am likely to begin to feel human again? I know there are a million things worse than this that a person can go through... But right now I am not going through them. I am going through this!

Yes you will need to go to the doctor and ask for Lorzepam  but use the word ativan it should be easy to get Hope this helps

Avoid going out with old friends so that they don't lead u into it again

Deadliest addiction ever.It simply sucKs u in lyK a vacuum cleaner!

hi sweety i take codeine 4 and been taking them off and on for over twenty years,i had taken up to ten or more pills a day.i have been clean a year.it will be hard the fist month and by walking a lot and and drinking lots of water trying to eat healthy if u can. and try to do something that will make u sweat and i no that wont be hard to do,it will soon get better if u want it to.i wish u the best on your new road to recovery please hang in there cause soon as u feel better its easy to want to go back.but dont .just get in shower and get busy doing something ,but rember its your life and u want to save it..i hope this helped a little.bev

Hey im the same iv been taken salpadine the last ten years every time i try stop for a few days i get such bad head aches not been able to move which makes me sick also. I don't know what to do no more in taken 6 a day.