I have been sexually active for a year now. I will be 19 in septemeber. Me and my boyfriend do have sex, every once in a while it is unprotected (please don't judge). But we did have unprotected sex on sunday, 4 days ago and this time after intercourse where he did ejaculate inside, it didnt run out until two days later with heavy discharge which kept its shape and was extremely thick and also have been having minor stomach cramps as well. This has never happened before so I am not fully understanding why. Is this a possible pregnancy sign or is it just a new thing for me? Please give me any helpful information you know, it is very appreciated! Thank you!

so sorry about it repeating itself!

It sounds like you have a possible infection. The discharge and pain could be a bacterial infection, Check with your ob/gyn Unless you are planning a baby you might want to pick up birth control pills while you are there.

sounds like PID.pelvic inflamatory disease..but i could be wrong. when i had the same symptoms you had thats what it was and i ended up in the hospital for three days.