everytime my friends make me laugh, i always end up peeing! like alott! and today we went to taco bell, she spilled the drink, and i peed all over taco bells floor...... tad bbit embarrassing....and i also peed in front of a guy, and i dont think he was very attracted to this situation....ummm helppp o.O

Hi itsok2! I understand how embarrassing bladder problems can be. But your story don't sound like a typical urinary incontinence problem, it happens only when you laugh. I found that millions of women experience involuntary loss of urine called urinary incontinence (UI). Some women may lose a few drops of urine while running or coughing. Others may feel a strong, sudden urge to urinate just before losing a large amount of urine. Many women experience both symptoms. UI can be slightly bothersome or totally debilitating. For some women, the risk of public embarrassment keeps them from enjoying many activities with their family and friends. Urine loss can also occur during sexual activity and cause tremendous emotional distress. Your doctor will physically examine you for signs of medical conditions causing incontinence, including treatable blockages from bowel or pelvic growths. In addition, weakness of the pelvic floor leading to incontinence may cause a condition called prolapse, where the vagina or bladder begins to protrude out of your body. This condition is also important to diagnose at the time of an evaluation. You should visit your doctor in order to solve this problem. All the best to you!