hi
iam 21 years old. my last period was july 5th to 9th. now i just notice i gott brown discharge on my underware an wen i wipe. and i have pain on my left side. should i be worried?

Do you usually get your period for that many days? Or is it more or less? Most young woman are age shouldn't have such a fast changing amount of cycle days. I usually get mine for 7 days, so if I had it longer or shorter I would think something was up?? You kno what I mean? Also, have you had sex yet? If you have, do you wear protection? Cause if you don't, and you use the pull out method...it's not effective. I got pregnant from the pull out method...also, if you take birth control, or recently started taking birth control, you should still wear a condom, cause that's not effective either. You could get pregnant. I would go to the local clinic, or if you have a gynocologyst, go to him, and get an ultrasound to see what's going on in there...cause when I first read this post, not to freak you out or anything, but I immediately thought...you should take a pregnancy test, cause by any chance you don't want to find out your pregnant, and on top of that, have something going on wrong in there...I would def go to the doctors.....or...you say your last period was over July 9th...it should be verry close for you to be getting your next period, so maybe it's just that??