Ive been sexually active for 6 years now and don't orgasm during sex or while masturbating...Am i doing something wrong??

I would like to help, cause i don't have the same problem, but a verry verry similar one, but I would need you to be more specific...not a perv or anything, but how do you masturbat? cause telling peope the way you do can spring more advice or ideas to why, and answering your question...and also, not to get to personal, but do you have any ideas as to why you might not orgasm during sex besides the fact that you think you might be broken..lol..cause I've thought that too, and that's not an answer...so open up, lemme kno so I can help..thanks!

well let me see where do i begin...First of all I'm 25, female....I either use my finger or a toy I get wet but don't orgasm...Apparently there 2 different things...My BF says I'm missing out and my sex life can be 100% better..I don't know why I don't orgasm but id like to know so i can fix it...I'm not very familiar with my area down there so maybe thats why...I just don't know what spot to hit or not

You should have a Random Anorgasmia. Do you have a physical problem such as a surgery? or do you take some medicament?  You should read about random anorgasmia to be aware of the problem and visit a doctor.