The last time I had my period was sometime in early August, and before that my period was extremely irregular--it tended to skip months and when it did come, it was always extremely light. In late August I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend, at first with a condom but then it started getting unprotected.
Anyways, I'm honestly wondering whether I'm infertile or not...he's been using the pullout method (I know, it's stupid) and so far I'm definitely not pregnant. But my period also hasn't come for 4 months and I'm getting concerned. Also, this is a little unrelated but I'm wondering whether this lack of, ah, fertility is related to the fact that sex is extremely uncomfortable for me, I don't feel pleasure and I'm starting to get less wet whenever we do it. What's wrong with me? Thanks for reading, by the way.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I was wondering if you found the answer somewhere else?
My GF hasn't had a period in 4mths, and we just started having sex. I'm thinking she can't get pregnant because of not having a period in 4mths, but not 100% sure about this.
We have been having unprotected sex, and I would like to know, and so would she if you know the answer.

Not having a period for 4months is a very long time you should tel your gf to go to her gp to get checked out