I'm 14 years old and still a virgin. One of my friends I used to play with on my street told me he was in love with me. he's 18 and he will b leaving for college in a couple of weeks. well, 1 day I was over his house with him watching a movie on his couch(I do this all the time so I didn't see a problem). he put his hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up my skirt. then he starts to kiss me all over my neck, he slowly made it to my lips, and we started to make out. somehow we made it to the sex position( he's on top) and he took off his shirt. I told him we needed to stop and we did. he told me he loved me, we should have sex and if I wanted to use protection we would showing me a condom. I love him, but like a brother. now when ever I see him he keeps asking me when are we going to have sex and he touches my boobs and stuff. its really hot but he's pressuring me. he's not a virgin, he's more of a man hore. I think he has had sex with every girl he's ever dated. I kinda want to do it just to get it over with and give him what he wants because I hate letting people down even people really close. I can't talk to my parents about this because they don't believe in sex before marriage and they're not understanding at all.

should I just do it????

NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!! PLZZ!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st of all IF you let him, it is called "Child Rape" As most countries and states, have a compulsory 16 year old age base! He has slept with MANY girls, and you do not know their history! So think about this OK? Say he has had 5 girlfriends or 1 night stands that he has slept with and they had 2 partners before, and those partners had 2 etc. You are potentially sleeping with over 100 strangers in 1 go! A condom can protect you from MOST STI'S BUT not ALL! This includes Genital Warts, Crabs, Herpes! So while this guy is off sowing his seed in college, you could be left with a life sentence! PLUS why be just another notch in his bed post! You don't LOVE him! He says he's in love with you! BUT ask yourself this? WHAT is an 18 year old MAN doing trying to make out with a 14 year old GIRL!? I'm not saying you aren't lovable - but there is a HUGE difference between "Being Loved" and "Having Sex - to prove such love" The expression "Making Love" Is a silly expression as I belive there should ALREADY be love before having sex - ESPECIALLY your first time! There is pain involved, some bleeding, and you need someone that you trust and will be caring and gentle with you and not some "manwhore" who is used to having a bit here and there and wont be around for too much longer! And IF you gave him the ultimate "Gift" and he abused it, you would feel SO DIRTY and Used that this would have reprocussions for years to come!

I will tell you what I have told other young girls and boys - including my sons - loosing your virginity is the ULTIMATE gift! It is precious and should be treated as such! It can't be rewrapped and for it to be handed out again - pretending to be a new present! What is done is done! so you TREASURE that gift and respect yourself SO much as you will ONLY give that gift to someone that deserves it! And NOTHING less than that OK?

So Tell him to have a good life in College, and hold off for the Nicest guy you can find, and be in LOVE and be truthful and take your time! I am just dealing with a girl that is 14 and pregnant!!!! So think about that honey - because accidents happen! Think about what your life and future would be like IF you became pregnant at 14 - and the father is FAR away in college?! So I hope this can help you decide! And this is a BIG decision and should NEVER be made just because "You just want to get it over with, and you don't want to late people down" BECAUSE IF something goes wrong, you will NEVER get over it, and it will be YOU who is let down! Treasure yourself more OK?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
i'm 16 and proud to be a virgin
if he's a man s***, i personally think you shouldn't give your virginity to him
he's also 4 years older than you, which, as Bambi said, is kinda dodgy
there's danger of stds (or stis. which ever) because remember that condoms can break very easily!
but aside from the physcial danger, your first time at your age can seriously damage you mentally
i know lots of people who've already done the deed, most of them wishing they hadn't.
you can only given your virginity once, give it to someone who cares for you
'i love you' is used too frequently these days and pretty much lost meaning
if he really loved you, he would wait and respect your feelings
please don't have sex just to do it!
i've seen enough tears from friends who didn't think much about it at first, only to realise how important your first time is
others who HAVE waited until their married says that it's worth the wait
be one of the strong people who can wait!
i dont have anything against people who've had sex before, but please don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin
if you love him as a brother, love him like a brother
don't let him manipulate you into doing what he wants because chances are you'll end up his little toy, and that's never a good place to be
ultimately the decision is up to you, but please keep this in mind!
hope this helps!

I talked to him and he said that would go get checked for diseases. even though I tell him no he keeps trying to convince me to. and he is getting a little touchy with his hands, he goes into my bra now. it's kinda hard to stop him because he alot bigger than me

its your body and if he's touching you in places where you aren't ok with
it's sexual harrassment
you could report it and keep him off your case
however, if you don't want to go quite so far, talk to your parents or a trusted adult who's around you to help
you could try keep a friend with your whenever youre with him too so he can't try anything
maybe i'm reading too much into this, but it's sounding a little more dangerous now from what you've said
if you've tried to tell him no means no, maybe try to keep away from him or always have someone with you
please don't let him get away with it or say yes to get him off your case
i wish you the best of luck!

Do not be anywhere near him, and definitely never be alone with him! Don't put yourself in a situation where something can happen! Because things already have, and more things will if you do! I know first hand what can happen, because I was there, so tell him you aren't comfortable with him and that you'd rather just be friends if anything and nothing more. And tell him he can go to jail if anything were to happen. Just be careful, and stand up for yourself now before its too late and you have regrets. And if you can, tell someone. And I think, form what you wrote, that you aren't okay with it and you don't want it. So he needs to know that too! Good luck and be safe!

ok. I have an even bigger problem. the guy I'm talking about is the brother of my bestfriends that are twins. my parents are going to las Vegas for there anniversary and me and my little brother will be staying with this guy's family for the two weeks that my parents will be done for. our families have been friends for years. I tried to tell my parents but they don't believe me. I don't want anything to happen, especially since my little brother will be there

ok, so avoiding him might not work
try to plan something with your friends so you're not there as often
like Claire16 said, remind him that he can go to jail
i think you've made it clear that you don't wanna sleep with him
tell him that, and if he's still trying to push you, try telling someone like a school counselor (excuse my terrible spelling). if your parents don't beleive you, they might beleive someone like a counselor.
maybe you can stay with your brother while you're in the house. would he beleive you? if you don't want him to know, maybe you could say you've had a fight with this guy and just want to be around someone else
make sure you don't say yes now because otherwise he'll turn this around so you're the one who gets blamed and loses
if he showed you a condom when he first asked you, it sounds like he thinks you're an easy lay
that, or he really is a manwhore if he carries a condom with him everywhere
point is, he's a lot more experienced with this sort of thing, so be careful he doesn't catch you alone. if no one else is in the house and it's just you two, leave immediately!
if this is something you don't want to spread around, i think you'll probably have to tell at least one person who can help you
it's better to let people know what this guy is really like than end up paying for it
i hope this helps. good luck!!

OK! As an adult - and someone that had their choice taken away when I was a teenager - I want you to listen to me! IF you have told your parents that this guys has tried and keep trying to have sex with you, and they don't believe you there is something VERY wrong with this picture! What they are saying is "Heh we don't care that our 14 your old daughter is going to be basically raped by this guy while we go away for our anniversary for 2 WEEKS!" First of all WHO goes away for 2 weeks, and leaves their children behind!? 2nd WHAT parents put their children in danger of being raped? NO is NO! Not Perhaps, or later!

So your statement leads me to think of a couple of things! Either ALL of this is just someone pulling our legs - which happens ALL the time (as in sicko's saying weird things), 2. We are misunderstanging that you told your parents he wanted sex, for telling your parents you don't want to stay there 3. You are making excuses so you just get it over and done with? So which one is it? IF you are serious, you tell your parents - point blank - that this guy is pushing you to have sex! IF they don't care - it's time to move out to a safe place! Be as blunt as possible! Because I am sure that neither set of parents think that a college student is going for a Junior High Student and think they have nothing to worry about! they BOTH need to know that there IS something going on, and it could get VERY BAD VERY QUICKLY!

So hopefully you aren't messing with us or telling us lies, just so you can do it! You have to remember that a LOT of us on here have certain experiences, and trying to stop those experiences from happening with other young people, brings a LOT of bad feelings and experiences up! and we are saying this with kindenss and worry! So DONT put out, and DONT stand for anything other than "NO WAY!" Did you tell them that he is trying to have sex with you? IF so and they said that they don't believe you! I want you to shock them and tell them what he has done already! IF they don't believe you after that, then the are MESSED UP! And I would go to another friends house instead! And IF their plans get destroyed for them not stepping up to the plate to protect their own daughter, then too bad!

I'm not lying. why would I even think about lying about something this serious!!! I'm not really sure why they don't believe me, I told them everything. and u saying my parents are bad parents for taking some alone time is kinda wrong. I can't stay with another friend because my parents are very protective and don't trust some of my friend's parents. we don't have any family nearby so a family friend was the best choice.

That doesn't make sense honey! You told them that this guy was trying to have sex with you and they didn't believe you?!!! o.O What I was stating = about them going away that long - is this! You just told them that this MAN is pushing you to have sex, yet they still are willing for you to stay with them and then they go away for 2 weeks!! That's NOT right honey! And like you said - which is also contradictory - your parents are very protective and don't trust your friends parents!!!? BUT they trust a family where a grown man is trying to push you into sex - even though you have stated "NO"! What is their excuse for NOT believing their own daughter? Were you explicit with them and told them just how hard he is pushing and you keep telling him to get lost, but are afraid of staying there?

What I'm saying is this - there is NO WAY in Gods green earth I would leave my daughter alone with a guy that has pushed for sex against her wishes! I couldn't care less if i was travelling around the world! I would rather take my children along then leave them in the hands of something VERY dangerous IF he gets his way, you could end up in BIG trouble that could effectively change your life - for the worse! IF you have told them just a little bit, and haven't really said to them about the sex, I want you to REALLY say it ALL OK? You CANT let this guy take your virginity - and he wont take NO for an answer if it has gone too far! This is NOT his right! this is YOUR body, and YOUR future, and I don't care if they don't believe you, I want you to stand firm and say "I am NOT going there because he has done this and this to me! HOW can you force me to go there when I've told you this? IF you don't believe me, then ask him"

Hi Honey! Has anything changed!?

so far he has back down alot. him, his sisters and I have been doing some bac to school shopping because here school doesn't Start until September. he's acting like he normally would around me. idk if it's because his sisters are around, butt he hasn't even tried to pull a move. and I will be talking with my parents when they get bac, because never once in my life has they ever thought to stop and listen to me and i think it's time they should.

well, then rly talk to them. i never talk to my parents and now i am 15 and pregnant from either my boyfriend or my brother. (kind of messed up, i know).
try to talk to them. or to another family member who they trust. and don't back down for the guy! keep being stong! good luck!!!!!!

That's what I was getting at honey! I'm a parent of 2 teenagers 15 and 18 and and have ALWAYS said to them, "Tell me ANYTHING and EVERYTHING" So that is why I couldn't understand their going away and not believing you! I just don't get that way of thinking!

Anyways you stay strong honey! And you say straight to his face "IF you touch me or come ono me again, I'm going to scream my head of and call the police, so BACK OFF!!!" Also scare the you know what out of him and say "Did you know that is considered child rape, and you could be put away for it, and be charged as a child rapist! And I'm serious!!!"