Well a few days ago I found out I was pregnant and then made an appointment to get an abortion. I didn't want to stress him but now I feel bad I just got an ultrasound saying I'm 5 weeks along. So I am reall having issue with it. I know development has already started and I really don't know if I can go through this without knowing for sure I have to especially from the last experience I had with abortion. But I dunno if I should tell him before tomorrow or if I'll just I make this worst. What do you think any advice?

i think you should tell him, just because its his child to and he has a right to know. but also, if you think hes just gonna agree with you, get the abortion, if yous arent engaged or ready to have a child go on with the abortion before its to late.

it depends on a lot of things, like how is your relationship? do you guys really love each other? are you ready to have and take care of a baby, is he ready? do you have any support? how old are you? can you raise a baby on your own, would he help you, do you have money to raise a baby?

it really hard i know, to make a decision. i had one done like a month ago now, but i did tell my boyfriend, and we both weren't ready to have a baby or capable of raising a baby. it killed me to have to do it, but i know it was the right thing to do, for me and for it. so i would tell your boyfriend, and you both should really talk about it, and weigh all your options. at the clinic they have people to talk to you too, to make sure this is the right thing, so maybe you can talk to them and they can help you make the decision.

do you think if you told him he would stay with you and be there for you? and if you had the baby would he be there for you and for it? it is a lot to think about, and i know you don't really have a lot of time to think about it, but just take it slow and talk to someone and that way you will feel better knowing you made the right choice.

Good Luck!

We've been together 5 years. We have one child already and no not really I am not yet 18. Economically we only depend on each other really and are now moving in with his mother which I think she wouldn't approve of us having a child now. But I think I'll tell him and tell him how I feel about it since my last abortion and all. I just need to really be reassured maybe support from someone I can't really do this on my own really.

ya thats good, i would tell him. how long ago did you have your last abortion? its a really hard choice to make, and it sucks! but ya, i was kind of on my own, like my family never knew, i told my friends mom and she helped me and bambi27 on here helped me too. its not easy. and i felt horrible, like i was a horrible person, but it was for the best. so it made it easier knowing i was doing the right thing and making the right choice. and it made it easier having people backing me up too, so thats why i think you need to tell him. i got the pill by the way, and i'm glad i did it that way.

o ya, i was 7 weeks when i did it. and it is still an embryo, doesn't look like a regular baby yet. and it can't feel pain yet. if that helps any.

PM bambi27, she really helped me if you need someone else to talk to, shes great!

last febuary I was way too far along and I felt really bad about it so I am just hoping this isn't as bad as that. I just told him and yea his words really have been helpful that I think I am more confident I can do this I think. But I feel bad that I have told him I know he's had enough as it is. I am getting an mva hopefully I'll forget about all this by tomorrow this time.

I shall later on. I am 5 weeks along so I know it doesn't still some of the development bothers me but the procedure doesn't seem too bad to me I'm not sure.

ya, it bothered me too. and i felt bad, so i went with the pills because its more like a miscarriage but it was really hard. bambi27 said i should do the suction one, but i didn't. she said people said it doesn't hurt so bad, like bad cramping and then its done and over with. but they should give you stuff for the pain, if you have any. and its like smaller then the size of a grape. try not to read too much online, i did and it drove me crazy!

but don't feel bad for telling him, its too much to do alone! and you shouldn't have to be alone in it, he made it happen, and you need him. so don't feel bad if it helps you to feel better. talk to the counsellors there though, they help too. and just know your doing this out of love for it. so you both can have a good life! doesn't mean you don't want it or love it, just means now isn't a good time and you love it enough to let it go and have a better life.

its hard, but follow your brain and your heart. and know that whatever choice you make, is the right choice for you. so don't feel too bad or be too hard on yourself.

good luck! and hugs!

I hope I don't. I hope it's better than my last experience. Yea I just hope it goes quickly

how did everything go? how are you doing? i hope everything went ok and that your ok.

Well we did a whole long questionaire and I decided abortion was the best thing. But my bf has changed his mind. And he's I guess wanting to parent. I still am not sure since I haven't gotten over my last abortion so I better wait so we postpone the appointment. So I guess I'm going to struggle with this for a little longer.

ya, but better to hold off until your for sure and ready. so you don't make the wrong choice. you'll figure things out. and i hope nothing but the best for you!

I'm sure what'll prob. happen I just want him to get used to it rlly.

I just read another few articles on development I think if I'm going to do it rlly soon if I'm going to do it It;s got to be tm or mon. He's just gotta deal with it. I can't go on to be 6 weeks too many problems. Just wish I had more time.