Is this a migraine headache without the pain? Or is it a neurological problem? I get dizzy with these white flashes in my eyes and before my eyes which last from a minute to two and I get a surge within my body which feels like it could be some kind of blood pressure thing but I don't usually test for high blood pressure.

Have your eye doctor look at this IMMEDIATELY. It could be the start of a detached retina. That could be what is causing the flashes.

Well,
Well if you have flashes in front of your eyes when you have headaches this means that you have neurological problem. The fact is that you will need to see a doctor in order to do some test to determine what part of your brain is doing this. I know that people have flashes because their optic nerve is somehow malfunctioning and they need to treat this. How long has this been going on with your eyes? How hard are the headaches that you have? This can be caused by migraine headaches as well. You should run some test and give us more details so we can help you more.

All the best,
Nelie