I am seven days late. I have no pregnancy symptoms (except for the missed period) and have take three home pregnancy tests (which all came out negative). What is the chance that I might be pregnant?

not very big....Hpt's are very accurate these days....Most likely you are just late for one reason or another. Give it another week or so and if you still haven't gotten your period call you gyn but he will probably just tell you to wait until next month and see if you get then, sometimes we can skip periods all together.....if after 2 months you sitll haven't gotten it he can give you a medicaiton to "jump start" your cycle.
(I personally think its the month-all of my friends, a lot of my patients and I was even 2 weeks late for my cycle this past month....maybe its in the air..lol-who knows - things just happen sometimes.) At any rate, I wouldn't worry if I were you (and I have recently been "you" meaning i had negative tests and a late period) I wouldn't worry about pregnancy- it will only delay it more....Negative test after you miss your period means no baby 99% of the time. (as long as it was a good test- i personally only rely on First response or maybe EPT as I have had seen false "positives" with some fo the generic ones before)

There might be a chance you are, because most likely missed periods are a result of pregnancy but there are other reasons for a missed period. For example weight gain or loss, illness, thyroids and /or miscalculations. Look all these things up ! Good luck!

Am 7 days late.I have no pregnancy symptoms and test would be negative.is there chance might be pregnant