My little Girl started out with a rash and than it progressed to hives. We took her to the doctor at two different hospitals and they were unable to come up with an answer. Now she is in constant pain and she is sleeping almost all day. She does not want to get up and she is always tired. I am running out of ideas so I am looking for a solid reason or a guess that I can build off of. Thank you

Oh, I can only imagine what it feels like. Well, you should first find out what's causing the hives. There are many possible reasons for hives, the most likely ones are: insect bites and stings, food, allergens, illness, temperature, drugs. Do you have a cat? Children who have developed an allergy to cats may break out in hives when they touch a cat. Your child might get hives in reaction to something he eats. The most likely foods to offend are milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, wheat, fish, and shellfish. I hope your baby will get well soon.