hi my urethra is itching me. its not unbearable and i don't have pain when i urinate. i have been suffering from chronic yeast infections and i'm not sure if its because of that. what could it be?

Hi there,

Itchy urethra can be caused by many things and they might be really serious but many things are just temporary and will go on their own after short period of time. However the yeast infection might be the main cause of your irritation and itchiness of your urethra. The yeast infection is something that can happen to a person several times in life. It is all about hygiene. You should try to get some cream to clear the yeast infection. Also you could try to clear your vaginal area with clear warm water. My suggestion if this condition persist would be to see a gynecologist and run some other tests that will help you.

All the best,

Danella