So, this afternoon, driven by some crazy idea i stucked a pen in my urethra(don't ask me why, even i don't know). So, after i felt bigger pain, i pulled it out, then some liquid(i can't tell if it was precum or something else), mixed with a little blood(it was really a little). After that i stopped immediately, but since then it hurts, when something touches the lower side of my penis, and it hurts when i urinate(the urine i took after 2 hours was also a bit pink). So here i am, ashamed of myself with a penis like this, and i have no clue what should i do. Can someone help?

Hi there,

You have scratched your urethra definitely and you injured it with some bleeding. The color changes in your urine are due to the blood that you got in your penis because you injured it. You have to understand that you will have problems with this condition in next few days until your wound heals. Now you should not have any further problem but you have to take care of your penis. Keep it clean as much as you can and don’t allow that your penis wound gets infected. You could try to take some antibiotic as a precautionary method just to avoid any further complications. Also don’t do this again because you can get serious infections.

All the best,

Danella

Hello i have the same problem but no blood and i havent been able to pee in 2 days due to pain any advice?

you should visit doctors as soon as possible and receive treatment immediately. or you might affect infection and gain more symptoms.

Does it just heal on its own? (Curious)