Hi, yesterday I have been at the lake for fishing, and there were a lot of bugs, but as I applied repellent, I didn’t notice any bites. However, this morning I woke up with little red bumps on my arms. Is it from bugs?

Hi, definitely it could be from bugs, but it can also be allergic reaction to some cosmetic ingredient. Have you had such bumps before, or is first time. I propose you to wear some shirt to have it protected. Try not to scrub it, or irritate in any other way, you can apply some baby powder to have it dry and fall off sooner. If it is from bugs, it would disappear in a few days. But, if it reoccurs then probably some chemical ingredient is irritating your skin. The most important is not to scratch them or irritate, because you will make scars. If left alone, the bumps will fade faster.

I have little red bumps on my arms too. But I haven't been outside much, so, i don't think it's a bug bite or some such. I did have little red bumps on my stomach, I just thought it was from my belt, like an alergic reaction or something. But now, It's on my arms and spreading. I don't know what it is.