little dots that is all over my legs and arms. they dont hurt or irritate me but they prevent me from wearing shorts because they draw alot of attention. They are little bumps some of them are red and some are skin toned . they have a black center . how do you get rid of it?

It's kind of like acne, but not. My friend Court has the same thing. Treat it as if it were acne. Scrub well when you bathe, and use anti-acne treatments. (ie: soap, water, loofah)

well i have the same thing but mine dont have a black thing in the middle.
well at least they dont itch. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

whatchamahunh wrote:

buggertugger wrote:

I have them
Omg its INSANE!
I never new how it feLt wearing shorts
Because i dont want to show my Legs.

I have them in my arm too!

But i reaLLy want to qet rid of them :-( :-( :-(

Its reaaLLy annoyinq
I Didn't have it when i was SmaLL .
But now I do .

well qoodbie .

omgggg, ihavee this too.
im only 16 & never waer shorts, i would love to!
pleaseee helpp me!