hey. im an 17 year old african american & of course have very different skin. but besides having really dry skin, there is another problem. I have these raised brown & some red bumps on my legs. after i started to shave, the hair would not grow back. so i do not have any hair that grows on my legs. just bumps going from the angles up to the thighs. they are also on the back of my arms. I am embarrassed to go swimming or even wear shorts or capris's i do not know what this is & no lotion has helped. Ive seen one doctor but they didnt know either. If anyone can help me. please give me a solution or if you know what it is.

OMG IM BLACK 2 AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. IT'S MORE COMMOM FOR BLACK PEOPLE OR JUST PEOPLE OF COLOR BECAUSE I KNOW SOME INDIANS THAT HAVE IT TOO.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM..... IM BLACK TOOO But when i shave my hair growns bag but i have these gross bumps on my legs and like if i rub my hands on my lags i feel these nasty bumps it feels like acne on my legs

look this up Kertosis Pilaris

it is characterized by small red raised bumps on the back of the arms and fronts of the legs as well as sometimes on the cheeks and bum.
sadly there is no cure but if this is what you have there are lots of lotions containing free acids that can help to smooth out your skin

i have this condition and it sucks
hope this isnt what you have

I have had this problem for several years. I am a white 28 year old female. It seems like no matter what I do, I cant get rid of these bumps. And believe me I have tried. The only thing I have found the HELPS, is a loofah and lots of lotion. Try to scrub the affested area with the loofah, and treat with lotion as often as you can. It wont go away, but it helps.

If you are planning on shaving, try and apply the lotion as much as possible, cause as yall probably already know, the razor will just cut the top pff of them and leave all these little cuts on ya.

Good luck. Hope this helps

You're shaving to fast ! trust me slow down on the shaving take time doing it then i know youll hate me for saying this but make sure your legs are nice soft with lotion for sensitive skin and dont get just any old razor get a nice one for sensitive skin and im sure your bumbs will go away