Since my childhood, I have had small spots on the backs of my arms. During last few years, these have become inflamed and sore. It looks like red sore and spotty arms, which drives me crazy. They appear like pimples and when I squeeze it, they are full of hard white stuff. Can anyone tell me what is this and how can I get rid of this annoying thing.

I have the same problem with red, sore and spotty arms, so I can tell you something about that. I know these eruptions fall under acne vulgaris or pimples in common words. This problem is not so simple, but is called keratosis pilaris. That is a common mild condition, which cause the backs of the upper arms look like dried out. If this is really case with you, half of your children are likely to have the same future in store for them. Keratosis pilaris is hereditary and it is very common reason of red, sore and spotty arms. The rash is caused by firm little plugs forming in your hair follicles. Redness, soreness and spotting looks like rash, is associated with, and worsened by dryness of the skin. That is why most of the people experience a clear-cut seasonal variation generally worse in during winter. You could try with shower and use a coarse body brush or strong loaf to scrub the bumps, which may be painful for the first few days, but it is worth it.

I used to have the same problem as this. im not expert as i am only 13 but i just experiment and im guessing its different for everyone but here are some :
  • first i tried using one of those puff shower balls and rubbing them on the skin, personally that didn't work for me but its worth the try
  • moisturizing twice a day on your arms
  • ( best one) - give your arms as much air as possible! when you get home from work or school just wear a vest round and go out in the garden or outside as much as possible, and try and wear sleave less tops all the time.
  • try not to wear long sleeve tops, especially not tight sleeves.
the airing one worked best for me, although it isnt a long term soultion, you will keep having to air your arms out for ever ( i think) 
if none of theese work maybe go to your doctor? 
hope theese helped, best wishes <3 xx