Hello. I'm 23 year old male and I have one skin problem for several years but now I decided to talk about this with someone who maybe knows more about it.
You see, I have these small red, flakey bumps on both of my arms. They are located mostly under my shoulder and there are not a lot of them underneath.
I have never talk with some dermatologist over this because I have never considered this to be some serious problem but now- I would like to find out more about it and possible get rid of them.
So, I was wondering did anyone have similar problems.

Hi, I have read your post and recognize almost all the symptoms you have mentioned. Last year I have contacted my dermatologist over this problem and I will tell you what he has told me about it. He said that this condition is very common and it is called keratosis pilaris.
Like you thought, he said that this isn’t anything serious but I'm sorry to say but there is no cure for it. Keratosis pilaris is hereditary. The rash is caused by firm little plugs forming in the hair follicles.
He did say that it usually goes away when u get older and that I could speed up the process taking some vitamin E supplements.
That’s all I know about it and I wish it was helpful. Good luck!