i have a lump between my vagina and anus, its quite big very red and hard, very sore and itchy, im also bleedin from vagina but have finshed period for over a week now, its pink and light.

i've something like that and it's been there for 4 days now, except mine is located to the right of my vagina parallel to the urine canal, just before the thigh joint..
it's also a sore, stiff area the size of a small thumb parallel to the vagina and i think it feels muscular but what do i know.. the color is normal by the way..
actually it feels like there's a lump of swollen, strained muscle of some sort beneath the skin.. it's making me a little nervous.. it hasn't grown or anything but it feels like it hasn't shrunk either.. and it hurts to touch it or even in some sitting down positions and to walk sometimes.. even lying down i can feel it if i move my bum.. the pain is nothing astronomical, though, but it's pretty annoying and i want to get rid of it asap..
i know what a zit or an ingrown hair feel like and that's not it.. the area actually feels really rigid and tensed up..
i'm thinking it most probably has something to do with a strained muscle as i noticed it the day after some really rough sex, it might have even appeared right after, but i was kind of drunk so i don't really remember..
could that be? can one strain a muscle in that area?
how long should i wait before contacting a doctor (last option) and if it is indeed a strain how do i treat it?
THANKS!

sounds like herpes. you have a swollen lymph node which often accompanies with a herpes sore.