For the past week or so, my throat has felt like its had something stuck in it. Like a pill or a chip or something. It hurts when I eat food, today it feels like I have a sore throat and i found a lump that hurts when I touch it. My saliva is really thick and feels like I havent had enough water or something. Im really concerned now with the lump and it hurting. The lump feels like its right above my adams apple

First off have you tried to gargle with salt water. tea spoon of salt into a glass of warm water gargle it. %-)

hey I know exactly how u feel. i've experienced the same lump in mt throat for the past 5 months. i've had every test done and they all come back normal. one dr. is treating me for gerd with prevacid, don't know if its working yet i've only been on it for a few days now, they also exclaimed that it could also be stress related. i've read alot of forums online and they basically all say the same thing. i guess we''ll all have to be put on some type of anxiety pill and acid reflux med. to get over this. it the lump os very aggravating and freaks me out when i eat. feels like my food is getting stuck. i only swallow small bites. well hopefully we all can come to some conclusion. keep praying God won't put no more on us than we can bear. good luck

I got this yesterday and I guess it could be stress related... I tested my voice-spectrum two days ago so I guess that could have strained my throat...

I have had the same thing for 4 days now and trying to get an appointment with a doctor is shocking.... tried everything possible nothing is working

It went away for me quite quickly if I recall right. Maybe it's good to relax for a bit first?