im a 17 yrs old & im a girl who's really scared rite now. about like a month ago i started having these little bumps between my legs & kinda on my but cheeks. it looks like PIMPLES... it's not big bumps just little ones, doesn't have puss comin out or antyhing like that, but it gets really itchy especially at night! my boyfriend seen it and he started scarying me say ing dat i have HERPES or warts... but he was jus playing around. and its just been getting to my head. i mean is that da symptoms of herpes? i really want to go get checked, but im just too shame!!

that's definitely not herpes. it sounds like a rash or something so i would probably go to a woman dermatologist and show her the pimples on your bum bum. haha. if you don't want to go to a dermatologist i would go to a gynecologist because theyr'e really not that bad. they're really nice. but yeah it doesn't sound like herpes. i understand how you feel... once that kind of sh*t gets in your head it doesn't leave. alright good luck!

I have a question too,
So the other day I shaved everything down there... and when I do, I usually get pretty bad razor burn and bumps.
But that night my boyfriend came over and fingered me... ever since then (including the night of) I've had a HORRIBLEY sore right labia. It has a bunch of little whiteheaded pimple looking things that can be easily popped and when popped, white stuff comes out. It also has lumps under the skin that are VERY sore. My right lymph node in my pelvis is swollen and sore. My vagina also itches and hurts. I've never had sex or oral sex.
Also, the next day I started feeling really sore all over like I had the flu. My back and my neck were just really achy and my abs and ribs felt sore.

What are the chances that I could have herpes? Or could it just be chaffing from shaving that day? I'm really scared but I can't talk to my mom about it and I'm only 15 so I cant drive myself to the doctor to get it checked out... its lasted three days now... please please please help.
I will appreciate any information anyone has.... :-(
Thanks so much.