I was diagnosed with genital herpes last month, I cleared the infection but I still have a sore spot inside my vagina, it doesnt bother me unless I have sex or poke at it. I thought it was an ulcer but it doesnt hurt to pee or anything, I can't tell what it is.... there's a bump, but I don't think it's a cyst becuz it's not going away or popping or anything, somebody help plz! I want to be able to please my fiance again :-(

Hi honey! Is it RIGHT inside the opening of your vagina against the wall?

yeah, it feels like an ulcer, but it doesnt hurt to pee or nothing, just to have sex

It's called a Bartholin Cyst - it is basically a zit, that is caused from the Bartholin Gland being blocked! The best thing to do is not mess with it too much and sit in a bath with VERY warm water that just goes over your thighs and pour in 3 - 4 cups of epsom salts, these will draw out the puss! And when the area has warmed up, gently press on both sides of it and see if it will release the puss! You can douche with a shower head - do NOT have sex till this is sorted as the lubricationa nd debris are the reasons why you have this! IF you feel it getting hot, or you don't feel well, you will need to have it lanced by a doctor - NEVER do it by yourself - the lancing has to be done by a sterilized tool! Also some women have mentioned inserting a tampon, it will be dry and rub against the head of the blockage and hopefully open it, and then the tampon can absorb the liquid! Keep the area VERY clean! See how that goes good luck and health!

ok. thank you very much, I will see if this stuff works and let you know how it goes.