While working out earlier, I was doing dips (you place your hands on the bench behind you while your feet are on a bench parallel. You dip between them) and when I went to lower myself, I felt a sharp pop in my sternum. I can't lift my arms, cross them, lift any weights, or open any heavyish doors. I have no idea if I just popped my sternum or if I cracked it. Help?

That is a really serious condition. I don't believe that you have broken sternum or that you have cracked sternum as well.

I believe that this is something that is more serious than this. 

You are dealing with something more serious because when you have cracked or broken sternum you can do several activities. But you can't move your arms, cross them, etc.

This has to be something more serious. I don't want to pretend to be a doctor and I don't want to set a diagnose for you, but you should know that you can't help yourself alone, without an expert. 

Jesus.  I hope this guy went to the ER.