Im 14 and think im pregnant. I just recently lost my virginity about a month ago and i have had sex 4 times all together with no protection, very stupid i know, but he is 16 and im 14 so neither of us had condoms so for this reason we mostly have anal. I was suppose to have my period this week but i have'nt which worries me. I have no way to get a pregnancy test without my parents knowing and i don't want to tell them yet because i know they wont let me see him anymore. I saw a homemade test where you pee into a cup that has a little bleach and if it fizzes then supposely you are pregnant so i did it and it indeed fizzed but i know those's aren't accurate usually. My stomach is a little hard on the bottom like it always does before i start my period but other than that i don't notice anything else. Suggestions? Anyway to like induce my period to know that im not pregnant? My sister just told my parents she's pregnant and they freaked out (she is 17).

Hi Starts,

Give it a few more days.  Women are often late when they first start to have sex.

Ask your older sister to buy you a test.

but what if u don't have an older sister or brother?