So I'm 16, and I'm scared to death that I'm pregnant. I'm trying to wait a bit longer to buy a pregnancy test because I honestly can't afford one. If I am pregnant, which I have a bad feeling that I am, how do I even pay for an abortion? My parents can't know and me and my boyfriend are absolutely broke. I don't even know how to go about getting one. Please help me I'm very desperate :( We used a condom and I'm on birth control by the way so I was just being stupid. 

Maybe you could ask a friend to help you buy a pregnancy test. Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky. Also, I think at some crisis pregnancy centers, they could administer a pregnancy test. Also, if you don't want to have another incident like this, I suggest waiting till marriage before trying to have sex again (because it is the wisest option honestly.)