I am in need of desperate help!! Im 14 and stupidly got myself into a heap of trouble! Im pregnant and cant let my parents know about it as ive been a "perfect" child my whole life and i need to have an abortion. Is ghere any how i can get it done by pills or any other procedure without parents knowing? Im in Australia, Western Aus

Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky. Also, please don't be afraid to tell your parents. They can help you with this.

Please, tell your parents! I know its scary. This is coming from some who was young when they had their first child and the now proud mother of three girls.It's never as bad as you would think. They're going to be angry but,in the log run you will be thankful that you won't have to go through this alone.Its scary to be in your shoes, I was 19 when I had my oldest of 4.I am not going to tell you that you need to chose life. However,you should not make this on your own.If you where my daughter I would tell you to never be afraid to tell me these things because ,if your afraid to tell me your having sex then you're too young to be doing it.All I ask is that you don't make any drastic choices

Hello I'm 17 and had an abortion a week ago and totally understand how your feeling right now! There are 2 different types of abortion, medical surgical it all depends on how many weeks you are. If your under 9 weeks you can have a medical abortion which is a two stage process but unfortunately you need some one over 18 to come with you. The first stage is you just take a pill and also have to instert a pill into your bum to decrease chances of infection the second stage is there the nurse insterts 4 tiny pills into your vagaina and also again you instert a pill into your bum incase of infection (which is a low risk' I'd advise you to call 'nupas' which is Ann abortion clinic across the U.K. And they will help you get the treatment you need and also someone to talk to about it all. I don't know much about surgical abortion but they will inform you the details you need there, hope all is well.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Theyre not your regular parents.. theyre all about me studying and good grades and no interactions with boys until im 18. Im a straight A student and cant possibly raise this child at all, is there a plan b??

Talk to your guidance counselor at school even. Maybe , they could work as a mediator for you and your parents. Either way your going to have to tell them ! because most places do not let you have an abortion with out parental consent! So, you options are find someone to mediate between you and your parents or woman up and tell them yourself! either way they deserve to know ! I'm not trying to sound mean or harsh but, That is just what you're going to have to do. May I ask you was the it consensual sex? There has to be more to this story. Because, something is not adding up. Did you go somewhere you weren't supposed to?