i'm 13 in about a month and started mastrabating about 4 months ago. for the first 2 times nothing happened at all except for an erection. but then i started getting extremely pleasurable feelings down there after a few minutes of mastrabating and it lasted for about 10 seconds. In other words and orgasm. But no sperm came out! I don't get it. I have a ton of hair on my testicles and am 13 in a month but i only get dry orgasms! i'm also kinda short for my age and my dad sais that's because of a "hormone" delay cuz i waz premature at birth. COuld that have anything to do with me not having sperm yet? plzzzz help. so depressed about it.

Honey, I think you are not giving yourself enough time to develop, and you are too young to be worrying about that sort of problem. Quit masterbating, its not a good thing. Save your orgasms for when you get older and get in a serious mature relationship.

Hey it could be that you were premature. If you want to masturbate, I'm pretty sure its fine even if there isn't anything coming out and its not like your penis will stop working because you do masturbate, plenty of people do it and some do a lot. Its okay to do and healthy, nothing is wrong with masturbating.
If it worries you a lot maybe ask your doctor.

You didn't know that masturbation is healthy and even recommended? Sex is what you save yourself for.