I'm a 14 year old girl. So I have basically tried a lot of things. I don't have access to toys and sticking things in does nothing for me. I've tried rubbing and that doesn't do very much good. Humping pillows only goes so far. I've tried the bathtup thing but I'm not sure I do it right. It feels good..but... can someone describe what they do more fully? I just want an orgasm really bad.

Please Help!

Most women only climax from direct clitoral stimulation, whether from a finger, digit, dildo, vibrator, or other tool.

You may not get to that point without that direct stimulation.

Also, you may learn that you just aren't that sexual aroused at your age... and that it may take many more years and experiences before you get there.

Good luck. 8)

OK, I just wanted to ask WHY you want to orgasm so badly. Most women can't just start rubbing and get there, they have to be mentally aroused as well as physically. If it does nothing for you, you won't have an orgasm. 

Masturbation is completely normal and healthy at your age, but it generally "works" best if you're already aroused before you start masturbating. Guys can just jack off and ejaculate, but the female orgasm is different. Females need to be in the mood, to feel aroused, to think sexy thoughts. Maybe if you think about someone you find really attractive, that might do the trick. 

The bathtub thing is fairly easy.
All you have to do is turn on the warm water on the faucet, scoot yourself underneath it and spread your vagina lips opened under the water. the warm water will reach your clit better if you open the lips wider. then just lay back and imagine a hot fantasy and you should be shaking and moaning in no time. for me the hotter water the better. ***

do you know what an orgasm feels like?
it's like you got hit with a bolt of lightening and your whole brain feels like a blank slate and you shake and breathe heavily, also your vagina will start to pulsate and beat like a heart. it's a great feeling

good luck
=)

***comment from moderator:
Be careful to adjust the temperature of the water BEFORE exposing yourself to anything pouring out of the tap.
We don't want any reports of scalding ANY body parts! PS: Make certain that you are NEVER forcing water up the vagina. Splash off or over the lips or vulva is one thing... forcing water in and up is dangerous because it can lead to dangerous complications. Be warned!

Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl. I started masterbaiting sometime last summer when I was 14. Since putting things in doesn't do anything for you, I will suggest something. Get an electric toothbrush, not the circling type, the kind that just goes up and down. If you can get that then the next will br the most pleasureable. You lay naked on your back and rest her knees ontop of your bed so your upper back and shoulders are touching the ground. You spread your legs as far as you can and you spread your pussylips with one hand while putting the back (or bristles, depending on how you like it) of the head of the toothbrush to your clit and press the button to make it stop. It feels wonderful and it made me cum so many times while I stuck base of a refular toothbrush in my p***y. You'll feel great!

hi i am 19 and i started masterbating when i was 11. iused to have the same problem too. this is the bathtub trick what you do you get the water running on a warm temp. make sure the pressure isnt too rough unless you like that ;-), you lie on your back and you open your legs, put your feet flat on the wall and let the water run down of your clit. IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD. what i like the most is if you start humping the water, like an up and down moment, this will get you to orgasm like NOTHING.

Ok im 15 right i masterbate like...3 times a week. and im bisexual i dont realy know yet but i like girls and boys but when i wanna masterbate i usually get my friend to come over and we lick each other if ur not comfortable with another girl licking u its ok i get it but if u are alright u need sum1 u can reeeeealy trust... but i get it if u dont want to but i need to tell u i masterbate alot with my finger...tools.phones.etc....i got to say a other girl licking u in the clit will get u to orgasm quick :-D and if no i say u get a eletric toothbrush and put like a condom on top of it so the toothbrosh wont feel ruff and stick it in u or just rub it on ur clit it wil feel good... if u dont have a condom then i say just rub ur clit with it..i hope u take this info. and remember another girl licking u is like heaven..ok sweetie cya

i hve tryed the shower one it feels amazing but i only hve hot water my cold water is broken will this harm me if i use hot water and not warm? uim 12 so ive done this before but my cold water wasnt broken before someone pleaseeee help me!!!!!!

okay, so What i do is just lay down on your stomach and put your hand down their and move up and down whatever feels right amd vary the speed and stuff works for me...

be Careful as if its to hot u can burn ur self

Do u have to have the water at worm just worm?

What I do is have a vibrator in my vagina put it upwards towards my gspot (put it on to the highest settings) then tape another vibrator on the tips of my clitoris and then that makes me cum hard. But this is if your up for all the forced orgasm

My girlfriend loves it when I do oral sex on her she cums hard like real hard. The mouth is power.

I do it abut 2or3times a week and it feels great up get an orgasm within minutes you can't really go wrong with it you will no if your doing it rite you just position your clit under the water not hard at all hope this helps well I away for a shower

Hi, i am 15 and I have been trying for only a few days but OMG! Tonight when i had a bath instead of filling the tub up then getting in i got in then filled it up. i spread my legs apart and let the water slowly come up to my clit, It felt good but i wasn't really experiencing anything special so i decided to move all the way up in the tub and i put my felt on the wall. I lined my vagina up with the tap and i slowly turned it on at a nice temperature. I then put more pressure and OMG, It was the best feeling ever!. I would recommend doing it when no one is home. I wanted to moan so badly but i couldn't but it still felt so good ;)