Okay so I am a 13-year-old girl, and I want to start masturbating but I don't know anything about it except that it gives you orgasms. Here are a few questions that I need answered ASAP: 

1. Does it help to think of someone in particular to help you orgasm?

2. What are some topics that I can think of that will help turn me on?

3. What will happen if I masturbate?

4. When is a good time to masturbate?

5. How do I masturbate to get a good orgasm?

6. How do I make myself squirt?

I know some ways to masturbate like rubbing your clit in a circular motion and sticking your fingers in a hole. I am to scared to stick my fingers in the hole so if someone can help me overcome this fear then please help.

I'm a 13 year old guy so. It may not be exactly the same but close.

1. Yes it helps me to thank of someone I like

2. Sexual things

3.  You will cum best feeling ever

4. Any time you are alone

5. Sorry don't really know for a girl

6. I have no idea

Yes I have the same problem all you girls do I did nOt no a beter way tO get orgasm so a asked my boy freind tO finger me nOt sex just masterbation and not I am Orgasming like it feels grate :)

i have many tips u can try message me

Start of by just rubbing your clit, once your are starting to get really aroused begin slowly rubbing up and down your vaginal slit edging just the tip of your finger into your vagina. As you get more into the good feelings you will find yourself inserting more and more of your finger each stroke. Just take your time and do what feels good.

I'm a 13 year old girl and I find the best way for me to masturbate is to get the showers head and point it at my clot and I change the pressure of the water and it sprays tere and feels so so so good.

Don't be scare

How do I stop myself from stopping when I masterbate and I feels really good? I'm thirteen too.

Well its Best to Force Yourself! Keep going, Keep Pushing, Keep Feeling Good! !

if masturbation doensnt work try shagging a pillow or a teddy or sex noises and say dirty things to youself:)

Seems everybody is 13. Lol I too am 13 & I agree with everybody I just started master bating and I feels good. Don't be scared to put your fingers in there. Once you do go on to slightly bigger object and you won't regret it trust me. Try it

Masterbating shouldnt matter what age you are just do it put your fingers in your p***y or on the clit and what i do is put my phone on vibrate and just rub up and down it feels really good

Everyone here are normally around the age of thirteen. ;)

CAN U GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO MASTURBATE USING THE HAND FAUCET i am too scared to put my finger anywhere but when i use the hand faucet it feels sooooo great but then i feel stiff nd i have to stop could u tell me some ways not to stop.
P.S. can i have ur email.id to ask u abut some other stuff im not comfortable saying in public.

How often do you do it or why do you need to stop