I have masturbate since I was 13 ....now m 17 years old!sometimes I used to masturbate 2-3 times in a day and around 8-10 in a weak! Is this ok? Or not! Does I get any future or fertility problem ? And from last few days my color of sperm will change to light white and also its viscousity decreases! And also some personal reason my diet was also disturb!

Hi Mandy,

It's normal for the color of your sperm, and it's viscosity to change.

Masturbation is a safe and healthy activity -- BUT you are training yourself to have premature ejaculation problems in the future.

Do NOT just masturbate to ejaculate quickly.  You want to learn control.  Do that by masturbating just to the point where you are about to orgasm and stop.  Wait until it subsides then masturbate again to the point where you are about to orgams and stop.  Do this as often as you can.  It's called "edging."

You should be able to go more than 45 minutes to an hour without ejaculating.  When you finally do ejaculate it will be a bigger orgasm and you'll have a larger volume of semen.

Good luck.