Hi! Recently I started to exercise bodybuilding. Everybody in gym talk about protein supplements. How do I know what protein to take? Do I need more proteins then others?

Hi! This is very difficult question. First, I don’t know why you exercise bodybuilding. If you only want to look good you don’t need extra amount of proteins. Natural is always the best. If you want to be professional bodybuilder you need extra amount off proteins. There are, of course, other ways of consuming the protein you need without resorting to protein supplements. Eating additional potions of protein-contain food, for example would still get you the protein you need for the day. However, protein supplements provide the most convenient way for you to consume the protein you need, faster. Be very careful about using amino-acid protein supplements. You should see a nutritionist, nutritionist will suggested to you meal plan and protein intake which is best for you.