Hi guys, I have suffered with alcoholism for years lost job after job from going awol.i am 36 Irish and have gone thru at least 7 jobs and two relationships from my 4 to five day binges. Usually I slip when everything is going great I recently started a good job and got a nice new apartment with partner. Anyway last Friday 29th may after one week on my new job I found myself in a bar with a pint in my hand I went on the lash from there drank a litre of vodka and several cans a day I have no recollection of the days of my binge only that I never called in sick to work until the weds when I was going thru withdrawals in the bed soaked from sweat I couldn't even shower or shave full of fear and anxiety I called boss and got blasted on the phone saying I was about to have the contract terminated I went to the doc Thursday told him what happened as I needed a sick note anyway he gave me Xanax and zoldem he said if I continue to binge heavy I will be dead soon as I am also on 300mg of Effexor daily and drinking with that is no fun so now it's sat 7th may and I m still sweating profusely I am eating and drinking water am full of fear and dreading walking into the office on Monday morning. It's been said on here it gets worse and worse and it does have been in rehab mental wards Garda barracks from all this drinking c**p same thing happens over and over especially when I dry up and get my life back on track. Powerless comes to mind. Wish all you guys well with ur battle

Don't ever give up trying. I got free 35 years ago and it's been a wonderful ride ever since.

Don't forget this:

On the eighth Day God Created Whiskey To Keep The Irish From Taking Over The World