i had my fallopian tube removed in 2005 been through i.v.f twice but no pg but i still have ovarys and my uterus so is it pos that i could still get pg naterally i still have half of fallopian tube on one side

suzyblue wrote:

i had my fallopian tube removed in 2005 been through i.v.f twice but no pg but i still have ovarys and my uterus so is it pos that i could still get pg naterally i still have half of fallopian tube on one side its really getting me down as i so want a baby i have one more go at i.v.f before we have to pay for it so im hoping it works this time

suzyblue wrote:

that is me too i only have 1 tube but where my baby was stuck they jus took that one part out where the baby was so it looks like this ~~ ~~

I wanna know if the doctor cut apart out we're the baby was can that tube still eork