I am suffering from CLICKING THROAT since September 2008. Every time I swallow - my throat click. The pain was bearable until now. The pain is getting worse. I feel as if some bone is touching my swallow muscle every time I swallow. If feel heaviness and fullness in my throat most of the time.

I have seen three ENT surgeons and they are unable to help me since this is a very rare and uncommon symptom.

Anyone who help me with this problem is very much appreciated.

I very desperate.

Did u ever figure this out i have it and have had every possible test i need some answers and no one can help

I found the reason for my throat problems were from coughing up too much phlegm. I had a habit of always trying to clear out my lungs and over time it wore down my throat. I thought I had a serious problem because of the popping in my throat when i swallowed. I went to the doctor and they could not figure out what was causing it. I had to figure it out on my own. I just started swallowing my phlegm instead of coughing it up which I know sounds disgusting, but as soon as I quit coughing that stuff up my throat got better within a day or two. It had been bothering me for well over a year. I obviously am a smoker but have been trying to switch over to vaping. So if you smoke and cough a lot of stuff up and your throat hurts and pops when you swallow, quit coughing stuff up. Hope this helps someone. I was convinced I was dying at one point from throat cancer it was so bad for me.