Please help, I'm scared.
I think last Sunday(Oct. 11), I was eating chicken breast(a day old) and I guess it was dry. I didn't chew it throughly, so when I swallowed it, I guess it scatched my throat as it went down. Now, for the last couple of days now, I can feel like a bump in my throat. It feels as if there's a piece of food stuck in my throat, but when I try to swallow, It doesn't come down, so I know there must be a bump in my throat. My mom said it'll go away in a couple of days, just drink more water. What do you guys think? please help :[
I'm scared I may go have to go to the doctors and do surgery D=
Ever happened to anyone before?

Oh yeah, And I'm 13, not sur eif that'll help
Could I have an infection?
Or could it be healing?
I'm overdramatic, so I always think that it'll get bigger and bigger before it blocks my food way and I can't eat or drink! D=
But of course that's my imagination ^^''

No one has anything to say?

Your mom is right. Leave it be and it will get better on its own. This has happened to me, several times. I did not chew my food correctly and swallowed a big piece of something. It does feel like there is something hung up in there, but there is not. Just relax and you will be fine. For now, eat foods that are kind of soft, like cereal with milk, oatmeal, pasta anything that is on the soft side so as not to continue irritating your throat.

Oh ok, thanks
It's getting better day by day
I can still feel it in my throat
Oh, and today, I looked in my throat looking in the mirror with a flashlight
And It's a small squareish thing that's white :/

Same things been happening to me :| I'm really depressed and worried.

i have got tht 2 i am realy scared i can't eat anything without me wanting 2 cry in pain. i have been trying 2 find a website tht will tell me how 2 treat it but it is giving me stuffm about sore throat and throat cancer..

It should have healed by now lol

For everyone else, even though this is a very old question; this "squareish [white] thing" is a tonsil stone. It's usually what causes the feeling of having something stuck in the back of your throat. It usually clears out on its own.

That is a tonsil stone, not a scratched throat.

That sounds like a small cut that's turned into a bit of a mouth ulcer. These can be really painful but can get better in a few days

i have it i maye cut my throte on gry toast all i have been doing is drinking water

Hi how long did you have the sensation that something was stuck in your throat. I to have that feeling about 2 weeks ago i was eating popcorn and im guessing a kernal got caught down there and sctratched my throat ive been to the er and they checked my throat with a scope and said they didnt see anything and it was most likely a scratch...but the feeling is still here and its driving me crazzyyy

Exactly what I have ?

Exactly what I have! Does it feel like it shifts from place to another ?