Hello, i am 17 years old and I masturbated twice today. It was about 6 hours after my first normal & successful ejaculation when i became in the mood again. I got an erection and my penis hurt a bit but i figured it was nothing. I masturbated again, ejaculated very little, then went into the bathroom about 2 minutes later. I still felt like there was some seamen in me and i figured i would pee it out. at this point my erection was pretty much gone. (but not fully) i tried to pee but nothing had happend. at that moment, it felt like everything locked up down there. It is now 12midnite and the incident happend at around 9:30PM. I was able to force out some urine in the end. But i still cannot even get the slightest of erections. And sadly i can admit that this isnt the first time ive masturbated twice before, and I can get erections to come and go as I please as many times a day. This is the first time ive never been able to get it up. I am terrified. Help! Please! (Do i have ED now? Do I need to see a doctor? Is this very serious? My blood flow is barley a breath in my penis)

It sounds to me like you are just fatigued. This can happen on occasion, especially if you masturbate twice in a day (and there's nothing wrong with that either) so just realize that you will be back to normal even by the time I've posted this. You can give your penis a rest if you need to, but ED doesn't happen the way you describe. Keep us posted on how you're doing.