I am a 16 year old male with a problem. I have never masturbated in my entire life. It's not a moral issue or anything, and it didnt used to be a physical problem either, i am simply too scared of the thought of what will happen and if it will hurt or not. But this has stemmed an even bigger problem. For the past 2 to 3 months, I have not been able to get a single, full on erection no matter how hard i try. I used to get them all the time to full size. I believe its from the fact that i have never masturbated and ejaculated. I actually think its starting to permanently shrink in size now. Can someone please explain what is wrong with me?

trogdor,

You are still getting erections, correct?

As you get older your body learns to control erections better. I don't think your penis is actually shrinking and I don't think there is anything wrong with you.

I'm not sure how you are trying to get an erection if you are not masturbating. Perhaps you need to try something different?

You say you have never masturbated and ejaculated. Are you having wet dreams? For the body it is still an erection/ejaculation.

I would suggest that you actually try masturbation. It should not hurt and don't be afraid of what will happen. You are growing up and need to learn about how your body works and how to control it.