I’m 27 year old female. Lately I have noticed that I have some problems with my vulva and vagina.
I will try to mention all my symptoms.
First I felt strange itchiness in my vagina. I didn’t know what could cause this because I was washing my genitals every day with hot water and soap. Beside this itchiness was also accompanied with strange brown discharge.
Then, after a couple of days, I have noticed that my labias are visibly swollen. Then I become really worried.
I didn’t tell anything about this to anyone. Does anybody have any advice on this mater before I seek for medical help?

Well I can tell you that you didn’t do anything good to improve your present condition. Your first mistake was washing your vagina and vulva with some soap.
Best insurance against infection is to wash vulva daily with plain water - no soap or bath salts - and avoid vaginal deodorants and medicated douches. With frequent washing you only make things worse because it can cause irritation of normal vaginal tissue.
Strange brown vaginal discharge, like you put it, is almost always a sign of bacterial superinfection.
One bacteria called-Trichomonas is usually the reason of quite heavy brown-yellow discharge which is irritant and smells unpleasant.
There are also some other bacterias that can cause similar symptoms like Gardnerella for example.
If you suspect you have an infection, select a suitable antibiotic remedy and use it for about five days.
If discharge does not return to normal, immediately visit your GP!

I have irregular mensuration.afte rmy period i felt a yeast infection coming on.just clear n cottage cheese like discharge coming out.then i started using one of the monistat cream around n at the beginning of the inside of the vagina.I douche with summer eve vinegar douche.then the day after this brown discharge not alot started.next day it was brown mixed with a bit if blood mucus like discharge.I am very clueless what could this mean,what could of cause is.

The brown discharge is the infection being killed by the monistat and cleared out by your body.

It's not good to douche while you have a yeast infection.douching only makes it worse