Hi, ive had the problem going onto a year now and i believe its just gotten worse over time, at first it was more wet although the last couple of months it has become thicker, i cant go a day without a panty liner. I hate the gross smell although the doctor told me im the only one aware of the smell. Im still a virgin and have tried antibiotics for the bacterial infection the doctor thought i may have. its yellowish and sometimes greeny! PLEASE HELP

Did your doctor test for trichomoniasis? That is the only vaginal disease that I know of that causes yellowish-greenish, foul-smelling discharge. It is very easily treated, but can be dangerous if left untreated. Have the doctor take a swab and test it ASAP!

-C.

thanks a heap, ive been so worried about this, ill check it out and see when i can get into the doctor next.