Why is that i jack off i get no cum at all f**k i dont even feel like popin a girls cherry until i get some cum

ok so a few things to say, 1. if youre trying too hard it wont happen, 2. try putting more pressure on your penis and stroking harder, it will give you more feelings

Hi, i am 13 and would like to share my experience with you about my first time ejaculating. First is first, you need to have started pueberty before your body can start producing sperm. Trust me, i asked this question 5 months ago, i just wasnt ready! If you have an orgasm, squeeze the head of your penis, if you have just entered puberty, your semen would probably be of a clearish color with a bit of white mixed in. My semen is a bit whiter now and sticky. Yours could be liquidy, sticky, gooey, it really depends. Just rub the bad boy until you get a sensation from your penis (you should feel it around the penis area too) I hope i helped!