for the pas month every time I yawn the middle of my throat hurts like somthing is banging against it. It doesnt hurt when I swallow but only when I yawn. Can someone tell me whats wrong?

Hey me too? I went to the dr last week for a terrible sinus infection that led to a really sore throat and cough--at that point it hurt to even think of swallowing saliva let alone food, or to yawn. But now I have since gotten rid of the sinus infection, my throat doesn't feel sore or ache at all, yet I'm still coughing, and when I yawn, right in the middle of my throat, it really hurts, just like when I was sick with the sinus infection. Any idea's or clue's besides the obvious which is go back to the doctor, whom I prefer to avoid seeing, unless I simply cannot function and/or deal with/conquer the symptoms of something myself.....help please...

I'm also getting this. It started yesterday, but every time I yawn (okay, I don't get enough sleep), I get a sharp pain that seems to be mid-throat. It MIGHT be starting in my left tonsil and going down from there.

I did just get for a sinus infection, and was treated with Biaxin. I was also perscribed puffers, one of which I was told to rinse after taking due to the fact that it can cause thrush if I don't. Well, I've been rinsing, but it's hard to rinse the throat, so I fear this could be my problem.

I'm going to have it checked out by a doctor, but it could be some days before I have the chance to do that.

Any suggestions?

I also have the same thing! I had a sinus infection and started antibiotics about 7 days ago. I think that it's from the sinuses draining which causes alot of irrritation. When I yawn, it's on my whole right side and it feels like my tonsil is being pulled out. Not comfortable! Use a netti pot and irrigate your sinuses. Also gargle with warm salt water. If need suck on some hard candy or get some throat losenges. I know I want this to be done! good luck!

YEAH that is what it happing tpo me i try holding my throat but when i yawn it hurt really bad i dont know if i have infection but it makes me cry when i dont even notice it just really hurts :'(

Hi i am also having this roblem up to the point where the sides of my neck are sore. It did hurt when i swallowed. But now it hurts i yawn the bad thing about this is i play basketball and have practice early on the morning. So i dont enough sleep. I started taking some theraflu it helped with the swallowing. But im stuck with ALOT of mucus drainage EWE! I think i might have a sinuse infection.

someone help mii PLEASE i now have i slit in the cprner of my mouth.OUCH!!!!!!

I am having these symptoms and I'm scared because I am a smoker.
Excessive yawnimg, and only when I yawn I can feel something in my throat off to the left side, doesn't hurt or feel anything when swallowing

I Have this problem too...Can eating cure it cause im afraid to say anything..Like a certain food or whatever? Any answer is appreciated..

Yeah when I yawn it hurts my throat it’s been like this for two months I haven’t got any infections but I used get tonsillitis a lot but I usually ignore it because I’ve gotten used to it so much my right tonsil is forever huge but yeah it hurts and it’s annoying but I.mean drink water I’ve been doing that and it dosent hurt anymore

that happened to me to